Thursday, September 30, 2010

Short Stories

So since tomorrow is the start of October, my favorite month, I have been inspired to share some of more gruesome short stories with the masses. These are all old ones that I didn't know what to do with until now cause they are very short and sweet (well maybe not sweet). Then I figured since it is October I will start posting them here for everyone to enjoy, and maybe get nightmares from (which is my ultimate goal *insert ghoulish laugh here*). Also for all of you that are as into October and Halloween as me, Mrs. B (Confession of a Pagan Soccer Mom's Blog) is having a 31 days of Halloween extravaganza on her blog. To get to it click on the button to the right here and it will link to her page, which I will be featured on tomorrow since I am a guest blogger! So enjoy her blog as well as mine, and have a Happy and Scary 31 days of Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment